City Storage Vehicle Storage
Store Your Vehicles for Winter Safely
Are you looking for an easy and affordable way to store your vehicles for winter? We provide a secure and reliable storage option, so you can rest assured that your cars, bikes, and recreational vehicles will remain safe and protected until the warmer weather returns.
Vehicle Storage is available at a fixed rate from November 1 – April 30 at our Big Box Mobile Location only. Motorcycle storage is available at all three locations.
Benefits of Vehicle Storage Over the Winter
Winter can be a tough time for vehicles in London, Ontario. Cold temperatures, ice, snow, and hail can all cause damage. That’s why vehicle storage is an excellent option to keep your vehicles safe during the winter months. Here are some of the benefits of keeping your vehicle at City Storage Big Box Mobile Storage facility:
- Protection from harsh winter elements
- Frees up additional space in your garage to park other vehicles at home out of the snow
- Allows more room for snow removal in your driveway
- Prevents possible damage from falling trees or hail during winter storms
- Keeps safe while you are travelling during winter months
Overall, winter vehicle storage is a great investment to ensure the safety and protection of your vehicles during the cold winter months in London, Ontario. With our secure vehicle storage solutions, you can rest easy knowing that your vehicle is in good hands.
Protect your summer car from harsh elements. Snowbirds and travellers can keep their vehicles safe while travelling.
Protect your bikes and trikes from theft and weather damage until you are back on the road. Available at all locations.
Store your summer toys like sea doos and jetskis, dirt bikes, ATVs, go-karts and golf carts with us.
Our vehicle storage facility has the space and security features to provide you with peace of mind. Our storage units are equipped with security cameras, alarm systems, and restricted access to ensure that your vehicle stays safe.
How to Prepare Your Vehicle for Winter Storage
When it comes to storing your vehicle for the winter, it’s important to take the necessary steps to ensure that it remains in good condition until you’re ready to use it again. Here are some recommended steps to take to prepare your vehicle for winter storage:
- Change your oil and check fluids such as coolant and brake fluid
- Wash your car inside and out to protect it from rust and other damage
- Remove the battery and store it separately in a cool, dry place
- Fill the gas take to prevent condensation from building up in your vehicle’s fuel system
- Ensure all tires are properly inflated
- Close air vents and seal the exhaust pipe
- Use a moisture control system on the interior
- Add protection to wiper blades
- Find a nice protective car cover
By taking these steps, you can ensure that your vehicle is properly prepared for storage. Then you can rest easy knowing that your asset is safe and secure until you’re ready to use it again in the spring!